( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Corporate Centre- at the Top!


One Corporate Centre

As I get older, I've learned to embrace the unknown. Ugh, ahh don't get me wrong.. Ofcourse, I also plan, I do plan. it's biblical. In fact, the Bible has a whole lot of scriptures  about planning. Like,
The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, but those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.” Proverbs 21:5.
 But then I realized also that not everything needs to be planned to the last minute detail! Agree? :p  I love Mystery! It's wonderful & invigorating.

So for the past few months I started writing things which I never plan at all! And guess what??1 It's fun and exciting!

It was in the middle of our lunch, when these 3 close gals of mine just have the thought of going at the roof deck of our building. Well I guess they were influenced by the movie they've watched last friday, Monte Carlo. Where the girl name meg together with this guy go together to Machu Picchu where they climbed the monument and they screamed together. I dunno but some of the Romantic movies I've watched, they're some scenes where a girl/guy go to a highest place and screamed (or maybe it is just me:p). They say, If you have burdens, it's a nice feeling to go to a high place and shout/ scream!! I also believe there's  scientific explanation on that, but can't remember it anymore! ^^

So to cut it short, right after our lunch, just 20 minutes before 1 oçlock. We left  our pantry and walk so fast toward the elevator.  Pressed 42  (the highest floor in our building), but it seems that there is nothing in there. so I press P1, But it was closed. Press P2. And there you go! It was open yet surrounded by a glassed window. We're on the highest floor! It was beautiful! but not as the view when your on the top of the mountain. I know right! hehe.. It was beautiful, had the panoramic view of Ortigas.  I even saw some of the buildings roof deck. It was fun, yet we failed to reach the roof deck. The way to it was closed :(  Anyhow, its all fun,  though we feel quite dizzy as we get off the elevator. :p

Life is much more exciting & wonderful when you throw caution to the wind amd do something ridiculous :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html