( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

See how easily you can export email addresses of your Facebook Friends

The easiest way to get all the Facebook contacts is to use Yahoo Mail. I have tried some Facebook apps but they are less likely to work for me. I find this one useful especially if I need to have a complete email contacts of all my Facebook friends in one single sheet which is not easy if I'm go on with it manually. 

Here are  the 9 simple Steps: (click the image to enlarge)

  • Go to your Yahoo Mail Account.
  • Click on Contacts tab.
  • On this page there's an option to import contacts, click on it. 

  • Now you can see options to Import contacts from Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail and Others.
  • Click on Facebook and allow Facebook to access your information. 

  • Once done, it will showed the total contacts that you successfully imported from Facebook. 
 
  • Go back to Contacts tab and click on Tools drop down button.
  • Select Export.
  • Choose "Yahoo! CSV:" and click the "Export Now". 

    I have now all my Facebook contacts in CSV format! yey! I just have to to tweak & sort it a bit, & voila! I'm done :). 


    By the way, you can also use this CSV format to Import contacts to Gmail. These imported contacts will be show up under the “Find and Invite” section of the G+ Circles page, and the ones who already have Google+ will be listed first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html