( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Monday, April 04, 2011

Maximize Me

I realized the choices we make determine the flow and ending of our life's story. Many of us finish the race with a sad ending or with a life half-lived. God had our life story already written in the Book of Life even before we were born. His version of our life is the best. Yet, if we do not allow Him to work in us, His story about us might have a different ending -- far different and far less satisfying from what he had in mind.

"Lord enable me to submit to Your plan. Let me enjoy the wonderful life You intended for me as You use the best of me and complete the good work You already began in me".
And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.... Colossians 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html