( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easiest Steps to Create a Facebook Page

I assumed you already have a blog/ website rolling and  this time you wants to create a Facebook Page for your site? Here's the easiest way to do that:

  1. Log-in to your Facebook account.
  2. Go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php 
  3. There are 6 types of the page to choose from. (Local Business or Place, Company, Organization, or Institution, Brand or Product) Click the type that you think would suits to your Site best.

  4.  
  5. Each type have different Categories, feel free to choose. (You will notice that I choose Local Business)


  6. Fill out the necessary information needed for the Category you choose.  
  7. Click 'Get Started' Button. VoilĂ !

 If you notice you made a mistake, no worries cause you can easily remove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html