1. Ready all the needed requirements before going to the nearest Pag-IBIG branch.
Xerox copies of 2 Valid ID's, Latest 1-month payslip, and duly accomplished Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form are the requirements.
2. Secure Employer's information needed to complete the form.
Make sure to duly complete the form especially the Employer section -- Signature of Office Head/ or Authorized Representative, Employer, SSS/GSIS No., Agency Code, and Branch Code to avoid returning back.
3. Bring all the requirements together with your original valid IDs to the nearest Pag-IBIG Branch.
If you will apply at their Ortigas Branch in Pasig (just across SSS), application is at the 4th floor of Westar Bldg. Get a number from the guard and wait for your number to flash on the screen.
When called, present your requirements. It will be check by the personnel in-charge. This is to make sure you are qualified for a loan. If there is no problem with your records, a date will given to you for the claiming of your check. (More or less 2 weeks after your application).
FAQ & Tips:
- Are they still open after 5PM? Yes. Pag-ibig Branch in Pasig is still open after 5PM. I arrived there around 5:20PM yesterday (Sept 20, 2012) and they do still accept loan applicants.
- Where do they base the loan amount? As far as I know, the amount you can borrow is based on the total number of your contribution.
So for instance, the borrower has a 30-months contribution, this will be multiplied by 200, then 60% of it would be the loanable amount.
Total no. of Contribution: 30 (Months)
Borrower's Monthly Contribution: x 200 (Employee + Employer Contribution)
= 6,000 x 0.60 = P3,600 (est. loanable amount)
- 60 to 119 months contribution = 70% of the total amount
- at least 120 months contribution = 80% of the total amount (this is the maximum)
Please also note that if you happen to work in different cities or provinces most probably your monthly contribution record on their system would be insufficient. This is because Pag-IBIG System is not centralized yet. If that's the case, you need to request to consolidate your contribution so that you will not be lacking in your monthly contribution.
Disclaimer: The steps you’ll read above is a documentation on my experience how I applied for my Pag-ibig Salary Loan. While I appreciate your comments, I can not do anything for any of your complaints nor could I answer any of your questions with regards to your personal Pag-ibig accounts. Thank you.