( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Good Job! Mr. Steve Jobs!

Steve Jobs have been a true inspiration to so many people.  And I was actually stunned and saddened when  I saw it trending that the Apple co-founder Steve Jobs has passed away. It's still fresh in my memory when Jobs has announced that he is leaving Apple.
 “I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know,” he wrote. “Unfortunately, that day has come.” :(
Mr. Jobs said in his resignation letter last August. Sadly, but now this brilliant innovator has  gone for good. Goodbye Steve Jobs I believed your contribution to the world wont be forgotten, you've changed the tech industry forever in so many ways that effect millions of peoples lives on a daily basis, you helped to change the world.

Really people like him are God's gift to humanity and the world.

RIP Steve Jobs, 1955-2011.

Job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html