( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Friday, April 13, 2012

Highlands Coffee Now at Republiq, Resorts World, Manila

Premium Vietnamese coffee brand, Highlands Coffee, expands and reaches out internationally, for the first time in 12 years. Highlands Coffee has chosen the Philippines as its first international destination for expansion because of Filipinos’ love for coffee. Highlands Coffee may now be enjoyed at Café Republiq in Resorts World, Manila.

Highlands Coffee at Café Republiq
Recently, my sister invited me to go with her on Afrojack Concert Party from which a pre-party celebration was held at Republiq. The café republic initially appealed to me because of its relaxed pace, somewhere to enjoy a cup of coffee, read a book, or meet with friends.

The place was dimly lit which add to feelings of privacy. It has a tall lampshades between black elegant couches and candle lights in each marbled table top which I find romantic. ^^ The interiors gave a cozy impression with European influence too which fits with the bar as it looks sexy in style and elegant.
Highlands Café bar  - showcasing bottle of wine
Café nong, highlands black coffee version was one of the coffee's that I tried.
Vietnamese roasted bean
 It was a freshly brewed pure black coffee served in a cup and coffee filter.

I guess its pure for the serving is only 1/4 of  a cup.
I'm not actually into clubbing, really. And I'm happy cause this coffee saves me!  Café nong  kept me awake all through the night!

A picture of me (in the middle) together with co-bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html