( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I feel half of the number

Today marks another year of my existence on earth.  I'm 26! But feel half of the number!  Whoo whooo! 2011 has been tough for me and though some things does not go my way, I've realized and it's just so amazing that things always end up to be just what would keep me happy and contented.

Yes it has been another year of pruning time for me. I treasure everything I’ve learned and continuously discovering that despite all our differences, personality, mood-swings :p, culture, color, economic status,  religion, we have two important things in common: faith and love.

I feel blessed and very grateful. Salamat sa lahat ng mga blessings Lord! :D


















Meet my tatay & nanay.. :)

Cheers to another year of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html