( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Thursday, January 07, 2010

I'm Silverbell!

25 years old younger

0123rd  is drawing to a close:) Wieeeehh...

And yes! the past few years has been an amazing year full of wonderful memories and blessings. Twenty four is a year of learning and growing. I have learned to love myself as God has loved me all these years.^^

This little girl is also all grown up now. And... it's so weird to think I'm a quarter century old =( geezz....

Oh well... (smile with delight) I am just so grateful. Perhaps its because I  know that there is so much love and gratitude within and all around me. :)

I prayed for another wonderful.. pruning and learning years ahead! cheers!

And thank you Lord for this precious, very precious gift. My one life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html