( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pain

When tragedy and suffering are experienced in life, our pain is sometime inexplicable. Words cannot give justice to the intensity, depth and complexity of the painful experience.

The older I become the more I realize that all these pain, frustration and embarrassment I experienced, even the shameless mistakes I made, or someone in my family made, add to the depth of my  existence. It is also through these experiences that each new challenge and journey in my adult life today find strong footing; with its deeper roots allowing for undeniable wisdom.

Now, I'm all fond of making fun of myself, of laughing at myself and seriously, embarrassing myself! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html