( I follow everyone back who follows me. ♥ )

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Nick Jr. Play Date with my nephew and niece


Last weekend I had the pleasure of a Nick Jr. play date with my nephew and niece.

Got an invites from Stratworks to see an edutainment nickelodeon back-to-school event. It's a fun-filled event where kids play to learn and parents learn to play. :D

After our late lunch, we headed to Hall 2 of the SMX Convention Center in SM Mall of Asia where the Nick Jr. Play Date will be held.


Surely these kiddos will have so much fun! My niece is a big Dora fan while Robin (my nephew) is a spongebob fanatic! Though I'm not really a fan, but I like Spongebob coz he's not afraid to cry ^^ and Dora! She's so young yet she travels everywhere! Oh, not to mention her cool spanish accent! Who wouldn't also get giddy anyway seeing those cute Nick Jr. friends like Diego, Max and Ruby, Mr. Grouper, Dora and Spongebob dancing on the stage?! I bet the young at heart will really enjoy it!



It is also heartwarming to see your 'lil angels really happy, I mean like, the glow on their eyes when they saw their favorite Nick Jr. characters as they come out of the stage and got a chance to play with them, it seems that it's their best day ever!!

Leggo fishing!
I remember this Daddy I saw, looks like the kids-at-heart in him just blown away! I was shocked when from my back, he rushed toward to the front, carrying her daughter, with a BIG smile, cause  the finale' dance of  Nick Jr. play mates where about to start! It's funny how this dad seems more excited than the kid! :D



My niece and nephew really had a blast! They enjoy the bubble show, they had fun with the exciting games and took home amazing prizes from Nickelodeon! Woo-hoo! There are also lots of cool freebies that kids truly enjoyed! Indeed, it's an all-out weekend adventure to remember. :D
Robin: Yehey! We won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the 'post a comment' section at the top of this post to share your thoughts. Your comments are what makes this thing fun! I LOVE to hear from you and do my best to respond to everyone! THANK YOU!
 
google-site-verification: google1bceb82f6129bfec.html